So I don't keep you on baited breath, waiting for the topic of my next awesomely crunchy post, here's a sneak preview of some things to come. If I've left something out that you'd love more information on, please leave a comment!
- Since my first post on breastfeeding at Disney Parks, our family has returned twice and I've learned quite a bit that I'd like to share with you about making sure your little nursling is happy while visiting Mickey.
- My favorite topic is cloth diapering! For those of you who already cloth diaper on vacation, I've got some more tips to keep you sane and your little love muffin dry.
- I took the children to the parks by myself in February. It was certainly hard work, but I'd do it all over again. I'll share what worked for us and what did not.
- Do you think you can go through an entire Disney vacation without wasting a single thing? This is the challenge for my solo trip at the end of this month.
- Pregnant and travelling to the parks? Join me as we figure out together the best way to navigate the parks during the first, second, and third trimesters of pregnancy.
I'll be a SAHM mom again after next week, so expect a few more surprises when I'm finally off the clock!
Until then, stay crunchy, friends!